Apr 5, 2009

Our Anniversary!

Kyle, Karington and I celebrated our 1st anniversary- at the BEACH of course! Kyle suprised me with a room RIGHT on the beach... He even brought our Mr. & Mrs. Chamapgne glasses from our wedding night. It was a good end to my first week back at work... (which went well) and a great start of my Spring Break!...

She's sitting in her Shade tent- I was obsessed with keeping her out of the sun. I vow to never get her sunburnt! I did my job! But I got sunburt ;( Oh well- Better me than her.
She was a little hungry
I just LOVE her hat!
Her cheecks are so big- they make her eye shut! haha

She told us she LOVED the beach ;)
So after my suprise... We went to the pool and Karington let us talk a bit (while she slept)

SUNSET Pictures...


The BEST one for last. ;)

1 comment:

Mrs. Summers said...

awwww, I love it!! Karington is so adorable!! Tell Kyle he did good! Thats so sweet. It does seem like this year has flown by!